Fueled by fresh ideas and backed by Charles Schwab* and TD Ameritrade’s* abundant resources, Garcia Wealth Management Group offers independent financial planning services focused on guiding our clients toward their long-term goals.
A time-tested, four-step process enables Garcia Wealth Management Group to develop a comprehensive financial plan for you, custom-tailored to fit your life today and tomorrow. Regardless of a client’s life situation, our independence from Wall Street ensures your best interests are always our top priority.
Independent research and the latest cutting-edge technology provides our firm with unbiased investment strategies with utmost choice and flexibility.
At Garcia Wealth Management Group, our process and business model allows us to create genuine partnerships with our clients built on trust and understanding.
* Garcia Wealth Management Group is not affiliated with Charles Schwab or TD Ameritrade, nor do they endorse our firm.
Garcia Wealth Management Group gives you the ability to organize and consolidate your assets, creating a single platform for seamless management. Your assets, private documents, financial and estate plans, and your retirement and cash flow models are all accessible in one centralized and secure location.
Our firm can help you manage your wealth so you can put your attention towards your priorities–like your business, personal life, and family. Let us review and organize your assets, asset allocation strategy, insurance, and financial and estate plans to help simplify, consolidate, and integrate every aspect of your financial future.
Organize, Consolidate, Integrate
- Financial goals/plans
- Balance sheet/Net Worth statements
- Asset allocation strategy
- Account aggregation Cash flow/Retirement Models
- Tax and Wills, Trusts, tax returns
- Insurance coverages and summary
- Estate plan
- Immediate access to all financial related matters in a single location.
- Current information
- Your accounts and assets are always current
- Your balance sheets are updated daily
Business/Employer Retirement Plans
Garcia Wealth Management Group provides advisory consulting services to over 60 employer-sponsored 401(k)s, 403(b)s, 457s and other retirement plans. We pride ourselves in offering extremely high service levels and experience to our clients and their employees. Effectively working with employer-sponsored retirement plans requires very specialized knowledge, and our firm’s advisors and staff remain dedicated to pursuing and maintaining the highest levels of competency in the retirement plan industry.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Co-fiduciary support to assist with the employer’s legal responsibilities
- Ongoing plan compliance support
- Assistance with investment lineup selection and monitoring
- Ongoing scrutiny of vendor costs, including renegotiation of fees and new vendor searches and implementation
- Group education meetings for employees
- One-on-one consultations with employees
- Independent, unbiased advice
- No cost, no obligation consultations available to prospective clients
Willing to act as an ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager or an ERISA 3(21) Investment Advisor
- As a discretionary 3(38) Fiduciary, we are responsible for the selection, monitoring, and replacement of investments for retirement plans.
- As a 3(21) Co-Fiduciary, we share in the responsibility with our clients of managing the plan investment offerings.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified legal advisor.